Aloe Vera contains enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, aloe vera is very beneficial for maintaining health. Noteworthy in the processing of aloe vera is its cleanliness, in order to taste bitter and mucus in the aloe vera missing. The freshness and sweetness that fits, makes this drink perfect for relaxing during the day.
So, are you ready to make ice aloe vera? Here is the recipe :
- 500 grams of aloe vera
- 1 tablespoon whiting
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 gr sugar
- 1 pandan leaf
- 2 tablespoons syrup melon / green syrup
- 1 tbsp basil seeds, soak them in hot water.
- Ice Cube
LET'S COOKING ...
- Clean Aloe vera, aloe vera peel and cut the jelly. Rinse and aloe vera that has been cut with water, until the mucus is reduced.
- Soak pieces of aloe vera that has been washed in water that has been given whiting and salt for approximately 1 hour and then rinse thoroughly.
- Heat the water into the pan, put the sugar and pandan leaves, simmer. Enter aloe, cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove and strain. Set aside.
- Arrange aloe, ice cubes and basil seeds. Add broth stew and ice cubes.
Serve ice aloe vera to the family and loved ones. They will surely love it